To help us provide the very best care for your pet we ask you to sign a pet care agreement.
You are asked to have the following information available at the initial pet care consultation meeting:
- Emergency contact details
- Pet Insurance details (if applicable)
- Microchip details (if applicable)
- Evidence of up-to-date vaccinations
- Confirmed registration with a local vet along with the vets contact details
- Spare house key (if not at home when service required)
- £10 cash deposit
Walkies Birmingham will provide the following information:
- Sight of Public Liability Insurance documentation
- Sight of DBS (Scotland) police check
- Sight of original customer feedback comments
The initial pet care consultation meeting and signing of the pet care agreement will take approximately 40 minutes. The time and date will be mutually agreed.
To ensure continued first class service, Walkies Birmingham ask customers to complete a customer feedback questionnaire after approximately 4-6 weeks of receiving regular services.