KEY TERMS & CONDITIONS
A full set of Terms and Conditions will be issued at the initial consultation meeting.
- Dogs must be sociable with other dogs and have no serious behavioural issues.
- Dogs are required by law to wear a collar with ID tag. Non-house cats must wear a collar with an ID tag/contact details even if micro chipped.
- Dog walking off the lead will only be undertaken once we are happy that it is safe to do so.
- Uncastrated dogs (unless under 9 months old) or bitches in season will not be allowed off a lead.
- The owner will be required to provide sufficient food and sundries for the duration of a booking. Any replenishment will incur a surcharge.
- Dogs and cats must be up to date with all worm and flea treatment and sight of up-to-date certificates of vaccinations will be required at the initial consultation meeting.
- Walkies Birmingham has Public Liability insurance.
- The owner is required to provide pet insurance and microchip details (if applicable) at the initial consultation meeting.
- All pets are required to be registered with a local vet.
- Walkies Birmingham reserves the right to use personal judgement in seeking veterinary advice/treatment for your pet chargeable to the owner including a surcharge.
DEPOSITS / PAYMENTS
- The pet owner is required to pay a £10 cash deposit to secure services at the initial consultation meeting which is non refundable should the customer cancels prior to booking commencement.
- Payments thereafter can be made by cash or direct to the business bank account.
- All bookings MUST be paid in full in advance/the beginning of each service. For ongoing bookings payments must be made monthly in advance unless otherwise agreed with Walkies Birmingham.
- Failure to pay on time may result in temporary suspension of services or immediate termination of service without notice.
- A £5.00 payment will be required if Walkies Birmingham are required to collect/deliver keys.
- Customers requiring formal written correspondence will incur a one-off admin fee of £20.00.
- A fuel surcharge may be applied dependant on your location – this will be confirmed at the initial consultation meeting.
- Regular customers are required to give a minimum of 30 days notice to terminate all services with Walkies Birmingham.
- A minimum of 14 days notice is required for temporary cancellations, i.e. holidays.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for temporary changes.
- Walkies Birmingham will comply with the above cancellation timeframes and deposits/payments will be refunded for cancellations made by us.